OUR EXTERIOR SERVICES:Painting - Scrapping - Sanding - Caulking - Priming - Pressure Wash
Residential Exterior Painting Process
- Daily updates provided on the project.
- We frequently work in collaboration with interior designers and contractors.
- Responsive team and teamwork!
Preparation: (The key element of a quality paint project–we never cut corners!
- Before starting an exterior project, the home is pressured washed.
- All shrubs, plants, etc. are covered for protection.
- Scrape, as needed.
- Caulk, sand, and prime as needed.
- Above and Beyond Painting has completed the training and is certified to perform testing of lead paint in homes older than 1978.
- Estimates include professional opinion on paint finishes such as sheen of product due to natural sunlight, etc.
- We recommend top quality paint which saves money in the long run.
- Low and no-VOC options are available.
- If there is an extreme color change or the wood is weather worn and/or faded, we recommend two coats of paint.
- On all exterior projects we believe in giving the home owner great protection with applying the product with a brush and roller to provide better protection.
- At the end of each day, all tools, drop cloths, etc., will be moved to our selected work area.
- A thorough clean up is done at the end of each day.
- A thorough clean up is also done at the completion of each project.
- We complete a final walk through, at the completion of each project.
- All work is completed to the customer’s satisfaction, with a one year guarantee.